The IoT Power Supply can be used in many different scenarios and supports the following functions:
- Power input via micro-USB or via 6V solar panel for green and self-contained IoT applications
- Wide input voltage range from 3.75 V to 6.0 V
- Supports LiPo battery cell with a charging current of up to 450 mA, automatic charging and deep discharge protection
- Provides 3.3V output with up to 500 mA current out of battery and/or power input
- Optional: hardware switch to turn off power and to stay in a lossless battery-charging-mode
The attached IoT Control Board itself:
- Bases on Espressif ESP32 dual-core SoC with 16 MByte flash memory, 520 kBytes SRAM and up to 240 MHz CPU-clock
- Supports WiFi in client and access-point mode with on-board antenna
- Provides Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE (BLE, low energy) with included antenna
- Optional on-board Long Range Wide Area Network (LoRaWAN) support
- Optional on-board NMEA GPS support
- Integrated Hall-sensor and different analogue and digital interfaces
- On-board low-power LED for basic signalling tasks
- Can be operated with aboves power supply board or separated with other 3.3V power source
- Easily programmable via 3.3V serial interface out of ArduinoIDE
- Interfaces, outputs and layout can be modified according to your requirements (please contact us for details)
IoT Leaf English manual containing hardware description as well as programming interface specification:iotleaf_manual.pdf
The board is currently under development, the prototype is up and running, so it
should be available via Indiegogo soon (currently in draft mode, no contribution
is possible yet but feel free to provide feeback via our contact form,
the campaign itself will be available here as soon as it is running).
For feature requests, suggestions and feedback, feel free to contact us.
Requests from resellers and distributors are welcome!